The Diaper Bank subscribes to the Donor Bill of Rights.
Ways to Give
Take advantage of the Arizona Tax Credit
Redirect your state tax dollars, up to $400 as an individual and $800 as a married couple, to Diaper Bank of Southern Arizona, a qualifying charitable organization. QCO Code- 20604. Please consult your tax advisor with questions.
Support Our Programs
- Make a monthly gift that will sustainably support Diaper Bank’s distribution of 1.4 million diapers a year!
- Consider making a planned gift. Leaving a lasting legacy will cover our butts for years to come!
- Memorial gifts and honorariums prove a loving tribute. Please include a note stating that your gift is in memory of/honor of someone dear to you in the “Add special instructions to the seller” section of the donation form.
Matching gifts and volunteer grants
- If your employer has a matching-gift program or offers volunteer grants, you may be able to double your gift. Contact your Human Resources or Community Relations office to see if your company matches your volunteer efforts or charitable contributions.
- Find out if your employer allows charitable contributions via payroll deduction. The City of Tucson, Pima County and other Counties, the State of Arizona, and many larger companies, allow employees to donate to their non-profit of choice through their paycheck. Even just $5 per paycheck can help families in our community!
Donate Other Ways
Have diapers shipped to us
Make a donation of diapers via Amazon online.
Shop on Amazon Smile and We Get a Percentage
Help a baby the next time you get some new shoes. Give a senior a little boost when you order your next book. When you shop on Amazon use the link embedded in this graphic and 5 percent of the purchase comes to us.
IRS Determination Letter (PDF)
Articles of Incorporation– Official Name Change (PDF)
Donate Diapers, make a Planned Gift, make a Major Gift or Volunteer.